Things to do in Hazyview.....(and other things to do in a day)
We know that if you are staying in Nelspruit or Hazyview, and are looking for something to do, you will love visiting us! But what other attractions can you find in the area? Visit some of the links below for inspiration - the Nelspruit area offers a huge selection of family activities! Combine any of them with a visit to Perry's Bridge Reptile Park and you will be set for a wonderful family day out.
- Skyway Trails - aerial cable trail and treetop challenge
- Induna Adventures - quadbiking, rafting, horse rides, if its an adventure, chances are you can do it at Induna!
- Elephant Whispers (and Horse Whispers) - elephant interaction, and horseback riding
- Elephant Sanctuary - elephant interaction
- Nkosi Adventures @ Idle and Wild - River rafting and quadbiking through the beautiful Sabie Valley, 7 days a week
- Elephant Herd Safaris - for 1/2 day and full day tours to Kruger Park and night tours into the Sabie Sands
....a bit further afield -
Places to Stay
There is no shortage of places to stay in Hazyview! With major timeshare resorts such as Sabie River Sun, Kruger Park Lodge, Sanbonani, and Hazyview Cabanas close by, if resort living is for your style you will be sure to find one that suits! If you prefer something a little more personal take a look at: